founder & managing partner
With over 30 years of legal experience, Mr. Karajah led Sa'ed Karajah & Partners to be one of the leading law firms in Jordan. He advises a wide range of local and international companies on diverse areas of law including Corporate, Commercial, Entertainment, Telecommunication, Non-For-Profit, Contracting, PPP, and Energy to name a few.
In 2021, Mr. Karajah was appointed by royal decree to be a member of the Royal Committee for Political Reform. He is also a member of the Board of Trustees of the National Center of Human Rights.
Mr. Karajah served as the legal consultant for several Ministries and assisted in the drafting of several important legislations in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan including:
- Companies Law
- Telecommunications Law
- Associations Law
- Cyber Crimes Law
- Elections Law
- Juvenile Law
- Child Law
- Private Associations regulation
- Non -For-Profit Companies regulation
- Jordan Bar Association
- Jordan River Foundation - Member of the Board of trustees
- Jordanian Intellectual Property Association
- Advisor for Civil Society law
- Jordanian Media Institute – Member of Board of Directors.
- Head of Board of Directors of the Free Thought Forum
- Member of the Board of Trustees- National Center for Human Rights
- Edama Association- Member of Board of Directors
- Booklet on Establishing Civil Associations & Intellectual Property Rights of Arab Artists & Intellectuals.
- Research paper entitled "Civil Society in the Arab World: The Missing Concept."
- Booklet on Election Laws of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- Weekly Columnist- Al Ghad Newspaper.